Area Service Committee
The Area Service Committee (ASC) is made up of N.A. members from the Off the Wall area who are deeply committed to serving their fellow addicts.
The ASC exists to serve:
- First and foremost, the still-suffering addict.
- The N.A. groups in the area.
- The area subcommittees; including Hospitals and Institutions, Public Information, Activities, Literature, and Merchandise.
- The N.A. Fellowship as a whole.
Learn about the ASC at our monthly meeting held at the Majestic Gathering Place, 315 E. 4th Street in Loveland – Map
- The OTW Area Service Committee meets on the 1st Sunday monthly, from 9:00 a.m. to about 11:30 a.m.
- There is no ASC meeting in July.
Area service can take many forms. These are just some of the types of trusted service positions that contribute to the ASC:
- A Group Service Representative (GSR) and Alternate (GSRA) of a home group in the area.
- An officer or member of any of the area subcommittees.
- A member holding an area level service position such as Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer or Secretary.
- Any N.A. member’s participation is welcome, encouraged and needed.
ASC Chair – Dave A. email – (970) 682-0437
ASC Vice Chair – Jimmy H. email
ASC Treasurer – Ray L. email
ASC Secretary – Val K. email – (970) 616-2831
Regional Committee Member (RCM1) – John B. email – (970) 324-5277
Regional Committee Member (RCM2) – Amy K. email