Area Service Committee
Off the Wall Area Service Committee – Next Meeting
The Area Service Committee (ASC) is made up of N.A. members from the Off the Wall area who are deeply committed to serving their fellow addicts.
The ASC exists to serve:
- First and foremost, the still-suffering addict.
- The N.A. groups in the area.
- The area subcommittees; including Hospitals and Institutions, Public Information, Activities, Literature, and Merchandise.
- The N.A. Fellowship as a whole.
- The OTW Area Service Committee meets on the 1st Sunday monthly, from 9:00 a.m. to about 11:30 a.m. On zoom currently.
- There is no ASC meeting in July.
Area service can take many forms. These are just some of the types of trusted service positions that contribute to the ASC:
- A Group Service Representative (GSR) and Alternate (GSRA) of a home group in the area.
- Subcommittee chairs or vice chairs.
- A member holding an area level service position such as Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer or Secretary.
- Any N.A. member’s participation is welcome, encouraged and needed.
ASC Chair – OPEN email@example.com
ASC Vice Chair – OPEN firstname.lastname@example.org
ASC Treasurer – Dana email@example.com
ASC Assistant Treasurer – OPEN firstname.lastname@example.org
ASC Secretary – OPEN email@example.com
Regional Committee Member (RCM1) – Lyndsay M. firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Committee Member (RCM2) – David L. email@example.com