Narcotics Anonymous Guide to Local Service
Off the Wall Area Group Report Form
Off the Wall New GSR Orientation Packet and Acronym Definitions
GSR/RCM Orientation Packet Colorado Region
Current OTW ASC Guidelines
Does your group wish to do a group inventory? Group Inventory Form
Consensus Based Decision Making (CBDM) Guidance from NAWS
Off the Wall Group CBDM Proposal Form
Need to order literature? Print out the Off the Wall Area Literature Order Form
or the Off the Wall Area Literature Order Form Spreadsheet with item auto-total. (You will need Excel or compatible app to use this)
GSRs – Please Discuss These Topics With Your Homegroup:
- Please announce and support the Meeting of the Month:Fort Collins – Thursdays – 7 PM – Miracle On Oak Street – 220 E. Oak St. – Map
- The OTW Merchandise Subcommittee is looking for feedback about Merchandise. Please make suggestions through the Merchandise Survey.
- What Area Activities would your group like to see happening? Please make suggestions using the Activities Survey form.
- CRCNA XXXIII Marathon Meeting Chair and Hospitality Room group sign ups are open! Sign Up Here
We will be having the next budget ad-hoc meeting on September 21st 1 pm – 3 pm. Centennial Park Library – 2227 23rd Ave, Greeley, 80634
- The OTW Activities Chair position is open at our next ASC meeting on October 6th, 2019.
Off the Wall Area Service Committee – Next Meeting
Off the Wall Merchandise & Activities Subcommittees – Next Meeting
Off the Wall P.I. and H&I Subcommittees – Next Meetings
Off the Wall Area Service Committee Minutes
IMPORTANT: NA Groups should report new meetings and meeting updates to OTW Area and N.A. World Service by using the links below:
- If a GSR has a new meeting, a meeting update, a cancelled meeting, an activity, or any information the group wishes to publicize on the OTW Area website, please submit that information to the Web Servant – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A GSR or other trusted servant should report a new meeting to Narcotics Anonymous World Services. Go to: NA World Services – New Group Form