Check out the new Online Group Report Form HERE
Current OTW ASC Guidelines
Narcotics Anonymous Guide to Local Service
Off the Wall Area ONLINE Group Report Form
Off the Wall Area Group Report Form
Off the Wall Area ASC Reporting Sheet for GSR’s
Off the Wall New GSR Orientation Packet and Acronym Definitions
GSR/RCM Orientation Packet Colorado Region
Does your group wish to do a group inventory? Group Inventory Form
Consensus Based Decision Making (CBDM) Guidance from NAWS
Off the Wall Group CBDM Proposal Form
Need to order literature?
Use the Off the Wall Area Literature Order Form Spreadsheet with item auto-total. (You will need Excel or .xls-compatible app to use this)
GSR’s – Please Discuss These Topics With Your Home Group:
Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer, Vice Treasurer and Secretaryare all up for election in June. See ASC Guidelines for requirements.
- What ideas does your group have for creating unity in the area?
- PI vice chair, H&I panel leads and panel members needed.
- The Conference Agenda Report (CAR) and Conference Approval Track(CAT) are up for review by groups. Voting will take place at the April Assembly for the May World Service Conference. Download at https://www.na.org/?ID=conference-index
Off the Wall Area Service Committee – Next Meeting
Off the Wall Area Service Committee Minutes
SPEAKER MEETINGS – 1st Sat – DrugBusters at 11, 1st Sat Hope Shot from 2 to 3:15, Freed From Insanity last Sunday at 7 p.m.
Note: Fun Addicts Men’s Meeting on Mondays now meets at 7pm
IMPORTANT: NA Groups should report new meetings and meeting updates to OTW Area and N.A. World Service by using the links below:
- If a GSR has a new meeting, a meeting update, a cancelled meeting, an activity, or any information the group wishes to publicize on the OTW Area website, please submit that information to the Web Servant – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A GSR or other trusted servant should report a new meeting to Narcotics Anonymous World Services. Go to: NA World Services – New Group Form