Current OTW ASC Guidelines
Narcotics Anonymous Guide to Local Service
Off the Wall Area Group Report Form
Off the Wall Area ASC Reporting Sheet for GSR’s
Off the Wall New GSR Orientation Packet and Acronym Definitions
GSR/RCM Orientation Packet Colorado Region
Does your group wish to do a group inventory? Group Inventory Form
Consensus Based Decision Making (CBDM) Guidance from NAWS
Off the Wall Group CBDM Proposal Form
Need to order literature?
Use the Off the Wall Area Literature Order Form Spreadsheet with item auto-total. (You will need Excel or .xls-compatible app to use this)
GSR’s – Please Discuss These Topics With Your Home Group:
- The next ASC meeting is scheduled for October 3rd, 2021
- Public Information Chair is open. See ASC Guidelines for requirements.
- CRCNA needs trusted servants. Visit the CRCNA website for info. Also volunteers to help at convention. Hospitality room needs groups to host.
- What ideas does your group have for creating unity in the area?
- PI vice chair, H&I vice chair, panel leads and panel members needed.
- Regional committee needs feedback by Sep 17th on how to increase attendance and participation from GSR’s. Give feedback to our RCM’s.
- Vote on guideline change to allow Assistant Treasurer to be a signer on checks. See Sept minutes for complete proposal.
Off the Wall Area Service Committee – Next Meeting
Off the Wall Area Service Committee Minutes
IMPORTANT: NA Groups should report new meetings and meeting updates to OTW Area and N.A. World Service by using the links below:
- If a GSR has a new meeting, a meeting update, a cancelled meeting, an activity, or any information the group wishes to publicize on the OTW Area website, please submit that information to the Web Servant – email@example.com
- A GSR or other trusted servant should report a new meeting to Narcotics Anonymous World Services. Go to: NA World Services – New Group Form