Narcotics Anonymous Guide to Local Service
Off the Wall Area Group Report Form
Off the Wall New GSR Orientation Packet and Acronym Definitions
GSR/RCM Orientation Packet Colorado Region
Current OTW ASC Guidelines
Does your group wish to do a group inventory? Group Inventory Form
Consensus Based Decision Making (CBDM) Guidance from NAWS
Off the Wall Group CBDM Proposal Form
Need to order literature? Print out the Off the Wall Area Literature Order Form
or the Off the Wall Area Literature Order Form Spreadsheet with item auto-total. (You will need Excel or compatible app to use this)
GSRs – Please Discuss These Topics With Your Homegroup:
- Please announce and support the Meetings of the Month: Greeley – Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays – Noon – Just for Today – 1015 9th Ave. – Map and Loveland – Saturdays – 9 AM – Live Group – 102 E. 3rd St. – Map
- The next ASC Meeting is on February 2nd at 9 AM.
- There will be a CBDM training after the ASC on February 2nd. All GSRs/ GSRAs, Subcommittee chairs and anyone else interested should attend.
- The OTW Area Activities Chair position is open for election at the next ASC meeting.
- The OTW RCM 1 position is open for election at the next ASC meeting.
- What Area Activities would your group like to see happening? Please make suggestions using the Activities Survey form.
Off the Wall Area Service Committee – Next Meeting
Off the Wall Merchandise & Activities Subcommittees – Next Meeting
Off the Wall P.I. and H&I Subcommittees – Next Meetings
Off the Wall Area Service Committee Minutes
IMPORTANT: NA Groups should report new meetings and meeting updates to OTW Area and N.A. World Service by using the links below:
- If a GSR has a new meeting, a meeting update, a cancelled meeting, an activity, or any information the group wishes to publicize on the OTW Area website, please submit that information to the Web Servant – email@example.com
- A GSR or other trusted servant should report a new meeting to Narcotics Anonymous World Services. Go to: NA World Services – New Group Form