Narcotics Anonymous Guide to Local Service
Off the Wall Area Group Report Form
Off the Wall New GSR Orientation Packet and Acronym Definitions
GSR/RCM Orientation Packet Colorado Region
Current ASC Guidelines
Does your group wish to do a group inventory? Group Inventory Form
2018 Narcotics Anonymous Conference Agenda Report
Need to order literature? Print out the Off the Wall Area Literature Order Form
or the Off the Wall Area Literature Order form spreadsheet with item auto-total (.XLS file)
GSRs – Please Discuss These Topics With Your Homegroup for October 2018:
- Please announce and support the Meeting of the Month, Loveland – Sundays 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM, Mondays 7 PM, Tuesdays 9 AM, Wednesdays 6:30 PM, Thursdays 9 AM, Friday 8 PM, Saturdays 9 AM and 7:30 PM – Live Group – 102 E. 3rd St. (Unity Club, Use South door) – Various Formats – Map
- Colorado Regional Assembly – All GSR/A’s should attend – Saturday September 15th, 9:30 AM to 5 PM – 2475 W. 26th Ave, Denver.
- The H&I subcommittee has an opening for H&I Vice Chair.
- What Area Activities would your group like to see happening? Please make suggestions using the Activities Survey form.
Off the Wall Area Service Committee – Next Meeting
Off the Wall Merchandise & Activities Subcommittees – Next Meeting
Off the Wall P.I. and H&I Subcommittees – Next Meetings
Off the Wall Area Service Committee Minutes
IMPORTANT: NA Groups should report new meetings and meeting updates to OTW Area and N.A. World Service by using the links below:
- If a GSR has a new meeting, a meeting update, a cancelled meeting, an activity, or any information the group wishes to publicize on the OTW Area website, please submit that information to the Web Servant – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A GSR or other trusted servant should report a new meeting to Narcotics Anonymous World Services. Go to: NA World Services – New Group Form