Narcotics Anonymous Guide to Local Service
Off the Wall Area Group Report Form
Off the Wall New GSR Orientation Packet and Acronym Definitions
GSR/RCM Orientation Packet Colorado Region
Current ASC Guidelines
Does your group wish to do a group inventory? Group Inventory Form
Need to order literature? Print out the Off the Wall Area Literature Order Form
or the Off the Wall Area Literature Order form spreadsheet with item auto-total (.XLS file)
GSRs – Please Discuss These Topics With Your Homegroup for December 2nd 2018:
- Please announce and support the Meeting of the Month: Loveland – 7:00 PM – Freed From Insanity – 3448 N. Taft Ave – O,D – Map
- The H&I Chair position is open for election next ASC meeting.
- The H&I subcommittee also has an opening for H&I Vice Chair.
- The RCM2 position is open for election at next ASC.
- The ASC Revised Guidelines Presentation is December 15 at 9 am to 10:55 am at 220 E. Oak Fort Collins. Please attend and provide your input, all are welcome.
- Should there be a change to OTW ASC Guidelines regarding RCM’s? Should they be limited to the RCM position only and not be allowed to hold another concurrent regional service position? Current RCM’s would be allowed to finish their term.
- If your group is receiving junk mail addressed to your group at your meeting location, please send a picture of the mailing to the PI Chair
- From NAWS: Every three years, we conduct a membership survey to gather information about our Fellowship, in order to strengthen our public relations efforts and learn more about how and where we carry our message of recovery. The survey will be posted at www.na.org/survey until the end of the year. Please consider filling out the survey—which is anonymous—and forwarding the link to other members.
- What Area Activities would your group like to see happening? Please make suggestions using the Activities Survey form.
Off the Wall Area Service Committee – Next Meeting
Off the Wall Merchandise & Activities Subcommittees – Next Meeting
Off the Wall P.I. and H&I Subcommittees – Next Meetings
Off the Wall Area Service Committee Minutes
IMPORTANT: NA Groups should report new meetings and meeting updates to OTW Area and N.A. World Service by using the links below:
- If a GSR has a new meeting, a meeting update, a cancelled meeting, an activity, or any information the group wishes to publicize on the OTW Area website, please submit that information to the Web Servant – email@example.com
- A GSR or other trusted servant should report a new meeting to Narcotics Anonymous World Services. Go to: NA World Services – New Group Form