Narcotics Anonymous Guide to Local Service
Off the Wall Area Group Report Form
Off the Wall New GSR Orientation Packet and Acronym Definitions
GSR/RCM Orientation Packet Colorado Region
Current ASC Guidelines
Does your group wish to do a group inventory? Group Inventory Form
2018 Narcotics Anonymous Conference Agenda Report
Need to order literature? Print out the Off the Wall Area Literature Order Form
Or use the Off the Wall Area Literature Order form spreadsheet with item auto-total (.XLS file)
GSRs – Please Discuss These Topics With Your Homegroup for April 2018:
- GSR’s should be prepared with their group’s votes on motions in the 2018 CAR.
- GSR’s and GSRA’s should attend the next Colorado Regional Assembly on Sat, April 21, 9:30 am – 5:00 pm at 1212 Mariposa St, Denver. – Map
- The Off the Wall Area Literature Chair position is open for election at the next ASC.
- The H&I subcommittee has an opening for Weld County Women’s Jail Panel Coordinator. Please attend the next subcommittee meeting to be of service.
- The H&I subcommittee needs men to take meetings into the Weld County Jail. If you have ever been an inmate at WCJ, approval by the jail is unlikely. If not, approval is probable as long as you meet the requirements. Please attend the next subcommittee meeting to be of service.
- The Activities and Merchandise Subcommittees need support. Both subcommittees will be meeting on the 1st Sunday of the month at 8:00 am at LoCo Artisan Coffee House, 544 Cleveland Ave, Loveland.
- The CRCNA XXXII commiteee is hosting the annual Sponsor/Sponsee breakfast on Saturday April 28th from 10 am to 1:30 pm. 3000 S. Wadsworth Blvd. Denver – map
- What Area Activities would your group like to see happening? Please make suggestions using the Activities Survey form.
- Please review the Fellowship Intellectual Property Trust bulletin, which guides allowed use of NA logos and other intellectual property. Direct questions to Dave A.
Off the Wall Area Service Committee – Next Meeting
Off the Wall Merchandise & Activities Subcommittees – Next Meeting
Off the Wall P.I. and H&I Subcommittees – Next Meetings
Off the Wall Area Service Committee Minutes
IMPORTANT: NA Groups should report new meetings and meeting updates to OTW Area and N.A. World Service by using the links below:
- If a GSR has a new meeting, a meeting update, a cancelled meeting, an activity, or any information the group wishes to publicize on the OTW Area website, please submit that information to the Web Servant – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A GSR or other trusted servant should report a new meeting to Narcotics Anonymous World Services. Go to: NA World Services – New Group Form