Narcotics Anonymous Guide to Local Service
Off the Wall Area Group Report Form
Off the Wall New GSR Orientation Packet and Acronym Definitions
GSR/RCM Orientation Packet Colorado Region
Current ASC Guidelines
Does your group wish to do a group inventory? Group Inventory Form
Need to order literature? Print out the Off the Wall Area Literature Order Form
or the Off the Wall Area Literature Order form spreadsheet with item auto-total (.XLS file)
GSRs – Please Discuss These Topics With Your Homegroup for February 3rd 2019:
- Please announce and support the Meetings of the Month: Fort Lupton – Sundays – 7:00 PM – Fort Lupton Group – 306 Park Ave. and Greeley – Wednesdays – 7:00 PM – The Solutions Group – Junta en Español – *This meeting is conducted in Spanish only – 1428 7th Ave.
- Please review the ASC Guidelines Final Draft – This version will be put to a vote at the February 3rd ASC. The comment and revision period is now closed.
- The OTW Treasurer position is open for election at the February ASC meeting. Suggested qualifications are three years continuous clean time, one year of Area service experience, a working knowledge of basic book keeping procedures and personal financial responsibility.
- The OTW Public Information Chair position is open for election at the March ASC meeting.
- The ad-hoc committee working on a presentation on safety in meetings and other related topics will have a meeting on Saturday, January 26th at 11:30 am at 544 Cleveland Ave, Loveland – Flier
- The H&I subcommittee has an opening for H&I Vice Chair, please announce.
- If your group needs meeting schedules throughout the month, print them from here or notify the PI Chair with how many you need.
- If your group is receiving junk mail addressed to your group at your meeting location, please send a picture of the mailing to the PI Chair.
- From NAWS: We are excited to be working on a local service toolbox—a collection of tools that reflect our Fellowship’s best practices and experiences delivering services locally. The 2016 Conference Agenda Report asked members to identify priorities for new or revised service materials, and local/area tools/toolbox was the first priority identified. The 2018 World Service Conference reaffirmed the Training and Tools Project, which the Local Service Toolbox is a part of, so we look forward to continuing this work in the upcoming Conference cycle. Whether you are a service veteran or an area service newcomer, we could use your help.
- What Area Activities would your group like to see happening? Please make suggestions using the Activities Survey form.
Off the Wall Area Service Committee – Next Meeting
Off the Wall Merchandise & Activities Subcommittees – Next Meeting
Off the Wall P.I. and H&I Subcommittees – Next Meetings
Off the Wall Area Service Committee Minutes
IMPORTANT: NA Groups should report new meetings and meeting updates to OTW Area and N.A. World Service by using the links below:
- If a GSR has a new meeting, a meeting update, a cancelled meeting, an activity, or any information the group wishes to publicize on the OTW Area website, please submit that information to the Web Servant – email@example.com
- A GSR or other trusted servant should report a new meeting to Narcotics Anonymous World Services. Go to: NA World Services – New Group Form