Narcotics Anonymous Guide to Local Service
Off the Wall Area Group Report Form
Off the Wall New GSR Orientation Packet and Acronym Definitions
GSR/RCM Orientation Packet Colorado Region
Current OTW ASC Guidelines
Does your group wish to do a group inventory? Group Inventory Form
Consensus Based Decision Making (CBDM) Guidance from NAWS
Off the Wall Group CBDM Proposal Form
Need to order literature? Print out the Off the Wall Area Literature Order Form
or the Off the Wall Area Literature Order Form Spreadsheet with item auto-total. (You will need Excel or compatible app to use this version)
GSRs – Please Discuss These Topics With Your Homegroup:
- Please announce and support the Meetings of the Month: Loveland – Wednesdays – 11 AM – Nothing But Love – 3448 N. Taft Ave. and Estes Park – Tuesdays – 7:00 PM – Responsible for Our Recovery – 1700 Brodie Ave.
- The OTW Merchandise Subcommittee is looking for feedback about Merchandise. Please make suggestions through the Merchandise Survey.
- What Area Activities would your group like to see happening? Please make suggestions using the Activities Survey form.
- There will be a 2nd Area Budget Ad-Hoc meeting to decide on budget concerns for the Area. Subcommittee chairs and anyone else interested please attend. Meeting will be July 20th, 2019 from 10:30 to 12:30. Farr Regional Library (meeting Room, by front door) 1939 61st Ave, Greeley. –Map
- The next ASC meeting is on August 4th, have a good break.
Off the Wall Area Service Committee – Next Meeting
Off the Wall Merchandise & Activities Subcommittees – Next Meeting
Off the Wall P.I. and H&I Subcommittees – Next Meetings
Off the Wall Area Service Committee Minutes
IMPORTANT: NA Groups should report new meetings and meeting updates to OTW Area and N.A. World Service by using the links below:
- If a GSR has a new meeting, a meeting update, a cancelled meeting, an activity, or any information the group wishes to publicize on the OTW Area website, please submit that information to the Web Servant – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A GSR or other trusted servant should report a new meeting to Narcotics Anonymous World Services. Go to: NA World Services – New Group Form