Current OTW ASC Guidelines
Narcotics Anonymous Guide to Local Service
Off the Wall Area Group Report Form
Off the Wall New GSR Orientation Packet and Acronym Definitions
GSR/RCM Orientation Packet Colorado Region
Does your group wish to do a group inventory? Group Inventory Form
Consensus Based Decision Making (CBDM) Guidance from NAWS
Off the Wall Group CBDM Proposal Form
Need to order literature? Print out the Off the Wall Area Literature Order Form
or the Off the Wall Area Literature Order Form Spreadsheet with item auto-total. (You will need Excel or .xls-compatible app to use this)
GSRs – Please Discuss These Topics With Your Homegroup:
- The next ASC meeting is scheduled for March 7th, 2021
- There will be a GSR training before the ASC meeting starting at 8:15 to 8:45. Use same Zoom info as ASC.
- The OTW Area ASC Vice Chair, ASC Secretary, Activities Chair and RCM2 positions are open for election at the next ASC meeting. Please announce these open positions at meetings. Refer to ASC Guidelines for requirements.
- Many CRCNA positions and things happening. See the CRCNA website for info.
- What ideas does your group have for creating unity in the area?
Off the Wall Area Service Committee – Next Meeting
Off the Wall Merchandise & Activities Subcommittees – Next Meeting
Off the Wall P.I. Subcommittee – Next Meeting
Off the Wall Area Service Committee Minutes
IMPORTANT: NA Groups should report new meetings and meeting updates to OTW Area and N.A. World Service by using the links below:
- If a GSR has a new meeting, a meeting update, a cancelled meeting, an activity, or any information the group wishes to publicize on the OTW Area website, please submit that information to the Web Servant – email@example.com
- A GSR or other trusted servant should report a new meeting to Narcotics Anonymous World Services. Go to: NA World Services – New Group Form