Narcotics Anonymous Guide to Local Service
Off the Wall Area Group Report Form
Off the Wall New GSR Orientation Packet and Acronym Definitions
GSR/RCM Orientation Packet Colorado Region
Current OTW ASC Guidelines
Does your group wish to do a group inventory? Group Inventory Form
Off the Wall Group CBDM Proposal Form
Need to order literature? Print out the Off the Wall Area Literature Order Form
or the Off the Wall Area Literature Order form spreadsheet with item auto-total (.XLS file)
GSRs – Please Discuss These Topics With Your Homegroup for April 7th 2019:
- Please announce and support the Meetings of the Month: Fort Collins – Wednesdays – 7 AM – When at the End of the Road – 301 E. Stuart St. Fireside Room – Map and Fort Collins – Fridays – 6 PM – Addicts Book Club (ABC) – 220 E. Oak St. Downstairs in Lounge – Map
- The OTW Public Information Chair position is open for election at the April ASC meeting. Suggested qualifications are three years of continuous clean time, one year of area service experience.
- The OTW Merchandise Chair position is open for election at the April ASC meeting. Suggested qualifications are three years of continuous clean time, one year of area service experience.
- The next Colorado Regional Assembly is on Saturday, April 20th from 9:30 – 5:00 at Island Grove Regional Park in Greeley. All GSRs, GSRA’s and any other interested members should attend. The new GSR training is at 9:30 to 10. Lunch will be provided.
- Please be sure to complete a written Group Report to the OTW Secretary for inclusion in the ASC minutes. The Group Report Form can be downloaded here.
- To bring business proposals to the ASC, use the new Off the Wall Group CBDM Proposal Form which replaces motion forms under new ASC guidelines.
- If your group needs meeting schedules throughout the month, print them from here or notify the Webservant with how many you need.
- What Area Activities would your group like to see happening? Please make suggestions using the Activities Survey form.
Off the Wall Area Service Committee – Next Meeting
Off the Wall Merchandise & Activities Subcommittees – Next Meeting
Off the Wall P.I. and H&I Subcommittees – Next Meetings
Off the Wall Area Service Committee Minutes
IMPORTANT: NA Groups should report new meetings and meeting updates to OTW Area and N.A. World Service by using the links below:
- If a GSR has a new meeting, a meeting update, a cancelled meeting, an activity, or any information the group wishes to publicize on the OTW Area website, please submit that information to the Web Servant – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A GSR or other trusted servant should report a new meeting to Narcotics Anonymous World Services. Go to: NA World Services – New Group Form