Narcotics Anonymous Guide to Local Service
Off the Wall Area Group Report Form
Off the Wall New GSR Orientation Packet and Acronym Definitions
GSR/RCM Orientation Packet Colorado Region
Current ASC Guidelines
Does your group wish to do a group inventory? Group Inventory Form
Need to order literature? Print out the Off the Wall Area Literature Order Form
Or use the Off the Wall Area Literature Order form spreadsheet with item auto-total (.XLS file)
GSRs – Please Discuss These Topics With Your Homegroup for November 2017:
- The P.I. subcommittee has an opening for P.I. Vice chair. Please attend the next subcommittee meeting to be of service.
- The H&I subcommittee has an opening for H&I Vice chair. Please attend the next subcommittee meeting to be of service.
- The H&I subcommittee has an opening for Weld County Women’s Jail Panel Coordinator. Please attend the next subcommittee meeting to be of service.
- What Area Activities would your group like to see happening? Please make suggestions using the Activities Survey form.
- There are many positions open on Colorado Regional Committees. Contact Regional Chair Ray L. for more info.
- Does your homegroup have any feedback for the CRCNA subcommittee? How could next years convention be improved? Send feedback to our RCMs – Daniel F. or Amy K.
Off the Wall Area Service Committee – Next Meeting
Off the Wall Merchandise & Activities Subcommittees – Next Meeting
Off the Wall P.I. and H&I Subcommittees – Next Meetings
Off the Wall Area Service Committee Minutes
IMPORTANT: NA Groups should report new meetings and meeting updates to OTW Area and N.A. World Service by using the links below:
- If a GSR has a new meeting, a meeting update, a cancelled meeting, an activity, or any information the group wishes to publicize on the OTW Area website, please submit that information to the Web Servant – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A GSR or other trusted servant should report a new meeting to Narcotics Anonymous World Services. Go to: NA World Services – New Group Form
- If a GSR needs to report any meeting updates to NA World Services. Go to: NA World Services – Group Update Form