“We have but one primary purpose, to carry the message to the addict who still suffers.”
~(NA Fifth Tradition, Basic Text, 6th Ed., p. 60)
The Off the Wall Area Hospitals and Institutions (H&I) subcommittee is a group of Narcotics Anonymous members who carry a clear Narcotics Anonymous message of recovery to addicts in institutions where they may not otherwise have regular access to outside NA meetings.
Off the Wall H&I members are governed by the general rules of the facilities they serve and are accountable to the Off the Wall Area Service Committee.
Facilities we currently serve:
- Fort Collins – Larimer County Jail (LCJW) Women’s meeting, 2nd & 4th Mondays 6:30 to 7:30 PM Map
- Fort Collins – Larimer County Jail (LCJM) Men’s meeting, 1st & 3rd Wednesdays from 7:30 to 8:30 PM Map
- Fort Collins – Community Corrections (Com Cor) Tuesdays 6 to 7 PM. Map
- Greeley – Detox – Mondays from 5:45 to 6:45 PM. Map
- Greeley – Transitional Residential Treatment (TRT) Wednesdays from 5:30 to 6:30 PM. Map
- Greeley – Weld County Jail (WCJW) Every Other Tuesday from 7 to 8 PM, Women’s meeting. Map
- Greeley – Weld County Work Release (WCWR) Thursdays from 7 to 8 PM. Map
- Detox, Work Release, TRT: 3 months of clean time to attend meetings, 6 months for panel.
- Larimer County Jail: 3 years off paper, 1 year clean time, background check.
- Weld County Jail: 3 years off paper, 1 year clean time, background check.
- Community Corrections: 3 ½ years off paper, 6 months clean time, background check.
If you are interested in having a meeting at your facility, please contact the H&I Chair
H&I subcommittee business meetings are regularly held at 1450 Westwood Drive, Windsor, on the 4th Saturday of the month at 10:00 am. – Map
There is no minimum clean time requirement to participate in the Off the Wall H&I subcommittee business meeting.
We need men to bring H&I meetings into the Weld County North Jail Complex near Greeley. Weld County Jail Volunteer Application
We need women and men to bring H&I meeting into the Larimer County Jail in Fort Collins. Larimer County Jail Volunteer Application
Off the Wall Area Monthly H&I group report form
Current Off the Wall Area H&I Guidelines
Off the Wall Area Hospitals and Institutions: