“We have but one primary purpose, to carry the message to the addict who still suffers.”
~(NA Fifth Tradition, Basic Text, 6th Ed., p. 60)
The Off the Wall Area Hospitals and Institutions (H&I) subcommittee is a group of Narcotics Anonymous members who carry a clear Narcotics Anonymous message of recovery to addicts in institutions where they may not otherwise have regular access to outside NA meetings.
Off the Wall H&I members are governed by the general rules of the facilities they serve and are accountable to the Off the Wall Area Service Committee.
Current Off the Wall Area H&I Guidelines
NAWS H&I Handbook
Off the Wall Area Monthly H&I group report form
All facilities are on hold due to pandemic.
- Fort Collins – Larimer County Jail Women’s (LCJ Women’s)
- Fort Collins – Larimer County Jail Men’s (LCJ Men’s)
- Fort Collins – Community Corrections (ComCor Women’s)
- Greeley – Detox
- Greeley – Transitional Residential Treatment (TRT)
- Greeley – Weld County Jail Women’s (WCJ Women’s)
- Greeley – Weld County Work Release
- Greeley – Wings (Women’s Intensive Addiction Services)
- Detox, Weld County Work Release, TRT: 3 months of clean time to attend meetings, 6 months to participate on the panel.
- Larimer County Jail: 3 years off paper, 1 year of clean time, background check and agreement to background check on an annual basis. If you have a past felony, approval is unlikely. If approved, you must attend the county’s volunteer orientation within 90 days of approval.
- Weld County Jail: 3 years off paper, 1 year of clean time, background check. If you have ever been an inmate at the Weld County Jail, approval is denied. If you have a past felony, approval is unlikely.
- Community Corrections: 3 years off paper, 6 months of clean time, background check, women only.
- Wings: 3 months of clean time to attend meetings, 6 months to participate on the panel, women only.
- These requirements are set by the facilities.
- There is no minimum clean time requirement to participate in the Off the Wall H&I subcommittee business meetings.
H&I Subcommittee – Next Meeting
We need men to bring H&I meetings into the Weld County North Jail Complex in Greeley. Weld County Jail Volunteer Application
We need women and men to bring H&I meeting into the Larimer County Jail in Fort Collins. Larimer County Jail Volunteer Application
H&I Chair – Open – email